OAI Static Repository Gateway
Welcome, to our Static Repository Gateway.
This service transforms Static Repository files (read the specs
into OAI-PMH harvestable repositories.
Please be aware of the following restrictions we set:
- The OAI Static Repository must conform to the OAI Static Repository specification. Specifically:
- The OAI Static Repository must validate against the XML Schema that defines the format for OAI Static Repositories.
- The network-location of the OAI Static Repository must be a HTTP address, i.e. the network-location must start with 'http:// or https://'.
- In addition, our Gateway imposes the following restrictions:
- The network-location of the OAI Static Repository must have
a suffix '.xml'. E.g.
- The network-location of the OAI Static Repository must
contain characters from the following set: [a-z] [A-Z] [0-9] '/' '+'
'-' '%' '.' ':' '_' '~'